Do you want to find a job that will define your career?
Do you want to work in a professional and personally rewarding environment?
Do you want to own part of the company that you work for?
Look no further, for you may have found what you are looking for at Nosco...
Account Management/Customer Service Specialist Job Summary
The Account Management Specialist establishes and maintains a strong, positive working relationship with all internal and external customers that creates an environment for continued growth and customer satisfaction. This position works closely with the Commercialization/New Business Team for a smooth transition through production, the Strategic Services Team for Strategic Pricing and Materials needs, and the Graphic Services Team for artwork needs/proofs.
This is not a position that you just take orders and input them into a system. You will be encouraged and expected to get to know your customers' needs, determine solutions for them with other Nosco employees, and be an integral part of our Customer Service Process.
Account Management/Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities and Duties
- Customer Communication and Administration
- Order Receipt and Distribution
- Price, Sample and Proof Coordination
- Date Confirmation and Order Change Coordination:
- Billing Support
Account Management/Customer Service Specialist Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in Printing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Operations Management, or related studies. Further industry certification is helpful.
- 2 to 7 years of directly related customer service experience.
- Printing / packaging or job shop experience is beneficial.
- Proven ability to utilize the full complement of standard PC software packages.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Well-developed written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to effectively deal with suppliers and individuals throughout the company and at multiple manufacturing sites.
- An understanding of the basic Lean principles is desired.
Perhaps you could be Nosco's next Account Management/Customer Service Specialist...
To apply, please send your resume to Rebecca Kishline (Nosco People Operations Business Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org