Do you want to find a job that will define your career?
Do you want to work in a professional and personally rewarding environment?
Do you want to own part of the company that you work for?
Look no further, for you may have found what you are looking for at Nosco...
Digital Printing Press Operator Job Summary
Operate multiple digital presses and equipment. Job duties include setup and operation of various pieces of digital equipment while following lean principals.
Digital Printing Press Operator Responsibilities and Duties
- Set up and operate digital assets to set production requirements per SOP’s.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Digital Printing Press Operator Qualifications and Skills
- Safety must always be practiced and be a priority.
- High School Diploma
- Technical Degree with a minimum of 2 years of printing experience in a high quality, regulated environment is preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude and some technical printing knowledge.
- Experience with Indigo presses a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to monitor product quality throughout the manufacturing process.
- Ability to train others.
- Must be willing to work any shift and overtime.
- Must have excellent attendance.
Perhaps you could become Nosco's next Digital Printing Press Operator...
To apply, please send resume to Rebecca Kishline (Nosco People Operations Business Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org