Do you want to find a job that will define your career?
Do you want to work in a professional and personally rewarding environment?
Do you want to own part of the company that you work for?
Look no further, for you may have found what you are looking for at Nosco...
Responsible for providing tactical support to the applicable operations teams to ensure conformance of products to Customer specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties
To ensure our processes are in compliance with our Quality System procedural requirements. This includes providing routine, direct support to the manufacturing floor consistent with the Lean principles of Leader Standard Work.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability and aptitude to use computers and systems to perform tasks as required.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time management, with an ability to multitask and change direction of work priorities frequently.
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills, with the ability to effectively deal with individuals throughout the company.
- Flexible with regard to shift assignment and hours.
- High school graduate, with further education preferred. Technical quality system and manufacturing experience is helpful, especially in a printing / packaging environment.
To apply, please send resume to Rebecca Kishline (Nosco People Operations Business Partner) at email@example.com