Would you like to be part of a strategic Finance team that is highly respected and helps improve our business? Nosco, part of a 100% employee-owned company, may be just the place for you!
We are a high quality producer of packaging materials for the Pharmaceutical and related industries, known for our service and innovation.
As Staff Accountant you will provide financial reporting and analysis for Nosco’s operations, prepare journal entries for the monthly general ledger close, perform general ledger account analysis and review, while working directly with Operations and Senior Management to add value.
We expect the following:
- B.S. in Accounting required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience preferred.
- Strong computer/systems/Excel skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others, willingness to learn, and exemplify Employee-Owner behavior.
We invite you to join our team!
To apply, please send your resume to Rebecca Kishline (Nosco People Operations Business Partner) at email@example.com