Do you want to find a job that will define your career?
Do you want to work in a professional and personally rewarding environment?
Do you want to own part of the company that you work for?
Look no further, for you may have found what you are looking for at Nosco...
Team Leader-Manufacturing Job Summary
A unique opportunity to join a 100% employee owned company!
We are looking for mechanically inclined individuals with leadership ability, positive attitudes and an interest in operations in a printing environment. Must be willing to work designated shift (600pm to 600am on a 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 3 off repeating pattern that includes weekends).
Team Leader-Manufacturing Responsibilities and Duties
- To lead a team of 2-3 Bindery Set Up Operators while running a machine that produces world-class printed products for our customers.
- Gather components for production run.
Team Leader-Manufacturing Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience leading small teams, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience running folding equipment is required
- An ability to learn printing procedures and materials
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Shift flexibility, willingness to work overtime on short notice
- Must work in a safe manner on and around machines
- Able to communication effectively
- High school diploma or GED required
- Physical Requirements: Twisting, turning, squeezing, grasping, reaching, kneeling, pulling,extended periods of standing, ability to lift 50 pounds, typically, 28x40” sheets of paper
Perhaps you could be Nosco's next Team Leader...
To apply, please send your resume to Rebecca Kishline (Nosco People Operations Business Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org