Nosco’s recent MasterMinds educational event was a great success! All in all, the team hosted 58 attendees and speakers from 39 different companies.
During their time together, the Nosco team and event attendees took part in engaging presentations, group activities and networking. This was the first in-person MasterMinds in several years, and the goal was to build a bridge to a brighter future in partnership with all customers.
During the two-day event, attendees heard from:
- Amy Schmidt (Nosco) on Supply Chain Solutions and Order Management Strategies
- Chad Tarkany (Avery) on Managing Pressure Sensitive Label Raw Materials and Supply
- Hannah Galvin (EcoVadis) on The Move Towards Sustainable Packaging
- Jim Runyeon (HP) on The Future of Label Printing and the Introduction of the V12
- Chris Verzal and Rob Davis (Nosco) on Product Innovation Prototyping
- Ryan Chai and Russel McAbery (Nobelus) on Advancements in Flexible Packaging
- Linda Casey (NAPCO Media) on Understanding and Capitalizing on Current Packaging Trends
In addition to this year’s educational sessions, attendees had the opportunity to take part in a rail explorers tour, gilded age mansion tour, coastal charter and even a New York Yacht Club dining experience (with Joe Haas!).
Here are some photos from MasterMinds 2022!