Holden’s strong portfolio of businesses offers a multitude of opportunities. Holden businesses strive for continuous internal and external growth, which creates a challenging and rewarding environment for employees. We are always on the lookout for employees who are up to this challenge and seeking a career with opportunities to learn and grow.
Holden provides career growth through intern, co-op, apprenticeship, and journeyman programs. Our Holden Leadership Academy provides development opportunities for career advancement.
Holden’s Total Rewards Programs provides comprehensive benefit offerings including:
- Health insurance,
- Vision insurance,
- Short and long-term disability insurance,
- Life insurance,
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance,
- Flexible spending accounts,
- Health savings account,
- Identity protection service,
- Employee assistance plan,
- Retirement plans – employee stock ownership and 401(k),
- Dental insurance,
- Paid time off programs,
- Paid parental leave, and
- Continuing education reimbursement.