Nosco is pleased to present FlexPack: An Educational Lunch & Learn Series Featuring HP Indigo
Please join us this spring for an interactive presentation on flexible packaging. During our time together, we will discuss:
- Proven applications for flexible packaging, including how to optimize material usage.
- Differentiating your brand with specialty materials and overlaminates.
- Printing economical run sizes through digital print.
- Promoting total cost control.
- How to reduce lead times and dominate the shelf.
Event locations include:
- Chicago, Illinois | April 1
- Denver, Colorado | April 8
- Santa Monica, California | April 15
- Carrollton, Texas | April 29
- Nashua, New Hampshire | May 6
- Glenn Jones | General Manager for FlexPack at Nosco
Glenn has over 30 years of experience in the Flexible Packaging industry. As Nosco’s General Manager for FlexPack, he utilizes his extensive knowledge to guide customers through key areas like supply chain, technical services and application engineering solutions. In addition to his FlexPack experience, Glenn is well versed in quality, materials and strategy.
Glenn holds a BA in Business from Governor’s State University, and an MBA in Business Administration from Benedictine University. In his free time, he enjoys fishing, hunting and woodworking.
- Steve Krueger | Product Manager for FlexPack at Nosco
For over 14 years, Steve has served the printed packaging industry in a variety of roles ranging from customer service and project management to sales and engineering. In his current role as a Product Manager for FlexPack, he puts an emphasis on digital flexible packaging – partnering with customers to create impactful solutions that enhance brands.
Steve’s extensive knowledge of digital print enables him to approach the flexible packaging market with a fresh and creative perspective that is unique to any other. Through his work on Nosco’s flexible packaging team, he shares his passion and commitment to making his customers’ packaging successful, every day.
- Aaron Sniker | Business Development and Brand Manager, Executive Accounts at HP Indigo
Aaron has a broad understanding of digital value in consumer marketplaces and converter-brand relationships from his time in in the industry working for a major global label converter. This understanding has been demonstrated in leading major initiatives for Coca-Cola Company, Pepsico, Kraft Foods, Mast Global, and Chiquita Brands.
Aaron holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Clemson University in Graphic Communications and Packaging Science.
For more information or to register, please visit: Nosco.com/DoYouFlex