Did you know that Nosco earned a Silver EcoVadis Sustainability Rating for its corporate social responsibility efforts? That’s right! Nosco has various initiatives in place to sustainably operate its facilities and processes. Here’s a look at just a few of Nosco’s company-wide social responsibility efforts:
- Employee-based sustainability teams to look for ways to reduce carbon emissions.
- Product offerings that incorporate sustainable materials for cartons, labels, inserts and flexible packaging.
- Partnerships with the Sustainable Forestry Initiative and Forest Stewardship Council.
- Recycling of our post-production refuse (printing plates, electronics, solvents, wood, plastic, paper, steel and batteries).
- Research and implementation of products with minimal VOCs, such as UV inks.
At a high level, EcoVadis focuses on corporate social responsibility and sustainability. Businesses partner with the organization as a way to monitor and audit their sustainability management programs.
“As we all know, sustainability has become a big push in the years to help protect our future generations,” said Kelly Salazar, Nosco’s Strategic Sourcing Supervisor. “EcoVadis allows Nosco and its partners to show leadership within the industry – especially that we are in alignment with global best practices.”
In addition to a variety of corporate social responsibility efforts, Nosco offers a sustainable material offering called Nosco Grow. This broad range of materials was handpicked by Nosco’s Solutions Engineers to best fit a variety of product packaging requirements. Benefits of said materials include:
- Reduction of Plastic
- Use of Post-Consumer Waste
- Water Soluble Materials
- Certified Supply Chains
Want to learn more? Visit Nosco.com/Sustainability or Nosco.com/NoscoGrow!