Nosco is excited to announce that it will host two educational events for its Natural Health customers this September and October.
The first event, to be held at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah on September 18, will focus on Nosco’s new product line: FlexPack. During this networking and educational event, attendees will hear from industry experts on topics, such as:
- Proven Applications for Flexible Packaging
- Differentiating Your Brand with Flexible Packaging and Specialty Finishing
- How to Bring a Successful Flexible Packaging Project to Market
- How to Reduce Lead Times and Dominate the Shelf
Following this event, Nosco will host customers in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 17-18 during several packaging trade show events at the Mandalay Bay. Packaging Advisors will meet with customers 1:1 to discuss their cartons, labels and flexible packaging in our Panoramic Suite. During these meetings, the team will also present on some of Nosco’s latest innovations, including:
- Incorporating Flexible Packaging into Your Product Portfolio
- Invisible Ink Applications and Diversion Solutions
- Nosco’s New Brand Enhancement Team
- Addressing Sustainability Challenges Today
Customers interested in attending any of Nosco’s upcoming events are urged to contact Stacy Jantz, Nosco’s Event Planner, at SJantz@Nosco.com for more information.